Event Slider v22.214.171.124
If you have needs to manage events like knowledge sharing sessions or sport activities, Event Slider is the best assistant.
You can control capacity of your event, attach surveys, invite guests. Statistics of attendance will help you to analyse event and determine the most successful one.
Besides you can send a link to the particular event to your users and they will be able to join it using mobile device.
You may use full functionality of Event Slider during 15 days.
THE PRICE IS FIXED FOR ALL USERS IN YOUR PORTAL!
Feel free to contact email@example.com if you have any issues or questions. We'll be glad to hear your feedback.
1. Go to the home page of Event Slider
2. Go the the settings page and specify permissions for ADDIN.
3. Now you are ready to create the first event! Go to the calendar, choose date and press "+ Add"
4. Fill neccesary properties, like Title, Start and End Date, and upload Image
Here also you can specify:
5. You are ready to send url for event to your users! Go to the home page of Event Slider, find event, open it and select option "Copy URL"
Now if you send link to event to your users, they will see it differently, depending on device they are trying to join
Desktop, your users can use any browser, Chrome, IE, FireFox:
2 types of APP parts:
Different views of Event Slider APP part:
Carousel Slider view type
Simple Slider view type
Filtering of events
1. Go to the App page and choose Categories list at the bottom of the page.
2. Click "new item" on the list view or on the ribbon in the "Items" tab.
3. Fill in the information about new category and click "Save"
1. Go to the App page and choose Events list at the bottom of the page.
2. Choose period of time on the calendar when new event will occur and click "Add". Or click "New Event" on the ribbon in "Events" tab.
3. Fill information about new event and click "Save".
You can add questions to events and every user should answer to these questions when joining.
If you want to add questions to event click "Add Question" button. You can add many questions for every event.
If you would like to add dependences between questions click to "Configure branching" button around parent question.
Often some events are very similar. So you can copy existing event, change some fields and save result as new event.
To do this, select copying event and click on "Copy event" button on the ribbon.
If you click on a category only events with chosen category will be shown in the slider.
You can click on "All", "Past" and "Coming soon" filters to see only those events which start date satisfies this filter:
Also you could change ordering of the events:
1) You can click "View details" to view more information about event.
2) Popup will be shown where you can join this event, unjoin, bring your guests to event.
3) If there are some questions, added to this event, after clicking on "Join" button you should answer to them.
2. How to subscribe to event updates:
Click on Subscribe button on the event details popup
And you will get information about all updates of the event
3. How to quick send message for all participants:
Click on "Contact participants" button on the event details popup
And write an email to all Participants of the event.
Click on Statistics link
You could see survey statistics using crart view and bars view
Also App provided an opportunity to export all responses to Excel
Statistics App Part
This App Part dives you owerview of all events and information about participants for each event. User could easy select date range and events categories for display.
App gives you possibility to sate your data and time. You could quick make back up of your events with dependent data (participants, images, questions, etc.) or move items between instances of Event Slider App.
1. Go to Slider Settings page
2. a. Export events. Click on Export button and wait until process will be finished (progress bar and log panel helps you follow the process).
2. b. Import events. Click on Import button and wait until process will be finished.
After deploying Events Slider App Part to the site you could start to use it immediately on your page.
1. Go to SharePoint page and add Events Slider App Part then add Events Slider Statistics App Part.
2. You can edit Events Slider App Part properties. To do this click "Edit Web Part" in the dropdown menu in the upper right corner of the App Part.
3. Change properties and click "Apply" to preview changes or "Ok" to stop editing.
1 - If this property is checked, rotation duration will be decrease when you increase count of events.
2 - Duration of delay on each event.
3 - Slider rotation duration.
4 - Mixed: if count of events for display more then six slider use simple view in any case it use carousel view.
Carousel: shown events as rotated tiles.
Simple: shown events in one line with paging.