IBM WebSphere MQ
IBM WebSphere MQ allows you to easily exchange information across IBM and non-IBM platforms, integrating new and existing business applications. WebSphere MQ improves the flow of information across an organization and positions it to adjust to dynamic business requirements, reduce maintenance, integration costs, and seamlessly bridge to new technologies.
- Leverage existing ESB infrastructure for universal service delivery including messages, processes, files and events.
- Reduce costs and process disruptions from data loss with a unifying solution for guaranteed message/transaction delivery.
- Reduce ongoing maintenance costs by decoupling connectivity and integration logic.
- Achieve fast ROI – as short as six months – leveraging existing assets and using existing skill sets.
- MQ provides a single unifying transport that reduces cost and maintenance efforts, including support for HTTP, REST and JMS.
- Can prevent costly security breach exposures and help achieve compliance through message & transaction integrity.
Interested in learning more? Let’s talk.