CTO Summit 2018: what to expect
iTechArt is proud to be sponsoring the 5th Annual CTO Summit in San Francisco on Tuesday, May 22nd and the upcoming CTO New York event as well.
CTO San Francisco focuses on chief technology officers and software and development engineers. Over 180 professionals from both startup and enterprise tech organizations will be in attendance. Previous speakers have included senior technology officers from Twitter, Snapchat, GitHub, Atlassian, LinkedIn, Amazon, Cisco, Oracle, and more.
This year’s summit will feature 18 speakers, including:
- The Art of Making Scary Engineering Culture Change by Tara Hernandez, Engineering Manager, Google.
- Off the Floor – Growing From Manager to Director by Nick Caldwell, VP of Engineering, Reddit.
- Moving Fast at Scale by Randy Shoup, VP of Engineering, WeWork.
- Lessons From the Black Box by Heather Rivers, CTO, Mode Analytics.
- Diversity is the Bar by Beth Andres-Beck, Software Engineering Manager, The Long-Term Stock Exchange.
- Cheat Codes for Managing Application Performance by Kwame Thomison, Principal, Magnetic Management Consulting, Asana.