Update on the current situation at iTechArt's delivery centers in Belarus
Amidst the recent political tensions in Belarus, we feel bound to share iTechArt's early response and the ways we support the needs of our employees and clients during this difficult time.
What we're doing for our employees
- Those engineers who can't work at home have been invited back to the office. There, we have more control over the internet connection, which makes communication and coordination of project activities much easier. Please note that we're taking all the necessary COVID precautions.
- We respect the active civic engagement of our employees. Every morning, we check in with all employees to ensure that they are safe. We're ready and willing to provide legal support to all detained employees.
- We've launched a 24/7 emergency number: +375 (29) 113 7777. If employees need any assistance or support, they can reach out personally or through relatives and friends.
What we're doing for our clients
- As of August 12, all systems are operating properly. Connection to all services and resources has been restored and our project teams are back to work in a usual mode. We're firmly committed to delivering to the best of our ability and are excited to get back on track.
- Together with our ISP, we're now actively working on a solution that will further improve the speed and stability of the internet in all our offices in Belarus.
- We're working around the clock to help all teams stay connected, meet deadlines, and maintain the highest possible quality of deliverables.
- If you have any questions or need more details on a certain point, please reach out to your account manager or delivery manager. Needless to say, such requests will be addressed with the highest priority.
We have – and always will – put safety first, whether for our team members or anyone outside the company. Although some things are beyond our control, we're doing our best to minimize the impact on the delivery of our services and develop the mitigation strategy if a similar situation reoccurs.
We're confident that Belarus’ community will rebound soon, stronger than ever.
Our team is against any form of violence, and we'll continue to follow this path. We've been touched by your encouragement, understanding, and support during these challenging times. We do feel it and appreciate it!