Hey, we’re iTechArt
Helping you move fast
When kicking off with iTechArt, our clients focus on their business while we nail the entire development project up to a turnkey product. We create dedicated teams packed with senior-level talent and easily scale them up and down to help these companies move fast in a dynamic market.
You’re in good company
Our startup clients come from the top accelerators like Techstars, 500 Startups, ERA, Dreamit and Y Combinator. We also power mid-sized and large enterprises, such as GAIN Capital, Fleetmatics and Blackboard, who seek to extend their in-house development teams.
Meet your future team
We never compromise on the quality of our team members. In 2016, we hired only 218 out of 1385 candidates interviewed. We’ve been building a dream team of go-ahead developers who embrace our clients’ mindset – move fast, think new and stick to the can-do attitude.
We’ll go the extra mile to tailor a project team to your specific demands. Instead of plain coding, our experts will get to the very core of your business and unlock the true power behind your software. Whether you are looking for an outstanding skill set or just a supporting hand when your significant other is out of town – our team will have you covered.
2002 Established in 800+ Employees 100+ Active clients 68% Of clients are VC-backed
or well-funded startups 71% Of staff are Seniors
and Tech Leads 73% Of clients come
7 quick facts about our work
We believe that our clients and the software we created will tell you a lot more about us than we ever could.
- Our startup clients collectively raised over $1B.
- Enterprises such as Google, Oracle, SingTel and Verizon acquired our clients, while we went on to develop their products.
- On average, our client saves $500,000 per year with our development team on board.
- Our clients are early technology adopters, and so are we.
- DAQ Electronics, our very first client, has been staying with us for over 10 years.
- Microsoft, Facebook, Google, Accenture, Uber, Goldman Sachs and many more use the software we created.
- And above all – our clients send us Christmas cards.