- Balance and transactions
- Card management
- Check deposit
- Expense tracking
Mobile banking app development
Key benefits of mobile banking apps
Around two billion people worldwide enjoy the conveniences of mobile banking apps. Beyond a simple commodity, bank account holders now expect their banks to provide mobile banking app services and their associated benefits, such as:
What financial institutions need mobile banking apps?
Our mobile banking app development process, step by step
Mobile banking features that shouldn't be missed
Some features must be present in a mobile banking application no matter what. Others vary according to your specific business goals and requirements. We make no distinction: every feature will bring value to all stakeholders involved.
- Cardless ATM functionality -Cardless ATM technology makes physical cards unnecessary for ATM withdrawals.
- AI-powered chatbots - AI has improved by leaps and bounds over the last decade. In-app chatbots are now a mandatory asset that assists customers in real-time while keeping your support team lean.
- Real-time analytics - Data generated by your mobile banking app can be invaluable. We extend the capabilities of your mobile banking app with real-time analytics so you can deliver a more personalized customer experience and accelerate speed to service.
- Top-level professionals selected to meet your business demands
- Flexible projects scope and cooperating models
- Solutions for all major platforms and systems
- 2 weeks from contract to kick-off
- The industry’s lowest attrition rate — 5.6%
- 30% less time to market
A proven track record
- 200+ fintech projects successfully executed
- 19% of developer resources dedicated to fintech
- $1.5B in funding raised by fintech clients
Innovate faster with cutting-edge technologies
AI and ML
Neural networks, natural language processing, and beyond — we employ vast facets of AI tech to provide tangible solutions to your company, from easy-to-use chatbots to complex decision-making algorithms.
With our big data services, you’re perfectly positioned to unlock unique data-driven insights, accelerating financial reporting, mitigating risks, and improving compliance.
Near-limitless in its potential applications, blockchain systems can help you streamline risk assessment, prevent ID fraud, facilitate efficient money transfer as well as optimize storage costs.