Convene was looking for a technical partner with broad tech expertise to launch a number of new real estate solutions. Additionally, the client needed to automate the existing business processes and provide high-level technical assistance with Salesforce CRM. The team has been involved in a wide range of tasks including:
- Salesforce optimization and custom Salesforce business logic development for seamless property booking
- Google Maps API integration using Apex to track all rented property right from Salesforce
- Convene booking and Convene Elevate solution development
- Development of Google services and Salesforce connector allowing users to automatically fill address fields based on the results of Google search and display property location within Salesforce app using Google Maps
- Custom business logic creation to automate booking process and calculate taxes
- Development of Convene Booking application from scratch using Node.js/Express and Sequelize. By synchronizing with Salesforce, the app displays real-time data about room availability. Additionally, the solution allows to track Wi-Fi connection, order food, etc. To ease and streamline the booking process, the iTechArt team integrated the Stripe payment system.
- Building up web portal using React/Redux and mobile application Convene Elevate using Swift/RxSwift for iOS and Kotlin/Rxkotlin for Android. The application was designed to serve as a central hub where users (landlords, tenants, employees and property visitors) can organize and manage their activities associated with their stay within the building. The internal portal allows users to manage available rooms and booking and instantly create new rooms and properties, etc.
- Bringing up the Cafe application allowing users to handle operations associated with orders in the cafes
iTechArt has grown the team from one to fourteen engineers, including full stack, mobile (native), Salesforce, DevOps and QA experts. The project scope involved:
Frontend: React, Redux, Webpack
Backend: Node.js/Express, Nest.js, Sails.js, Sequelize, PostgreSQL, MongoDb, Redis
Mobile: Swift, Alamofire, RxSwift, RxCocoa, MVVM, SwiftyJSON, Fastlane, Kotlin, Rxkotlin, Stripe, iBeacon
DevOps tools: AWS, Docker, Jenkins