Forex.com (GAIN Capital) needed a trusted, long-term partner with outstanding skills in the following three areas: web and mobile app development, QA and testing, and Salesforce. A strong trading domain expertise was also required.
iTechArt’s team stepped in to nail these crucial tasks:
- Core web and mobile solutions development
- Test automation integration
- Development and support of an extensive solution, leveraging Salesforce best practices
First, iTechArt set up a mobile team capable of following the project scope and priorities. Throughout this stage, we introduced native iOS and Android solutions.
Totally satisfied with our work, the Client re-engaged us for a range of web development challenges from both a backend and frontend perspective.
To ensure stable performance, iTechArt’s QA engineers conducted several rounds of test automation (smoke, regression and web service tests) saving 64 days of testing per release.
As for our Salesforce activities, we embraced a variety of mission-critical tasks such as:
- Optimizing DB structure, refactoring and enhancement of the existing system
- Initial deployment of Salesforce strategy and a series of integrations with payment and electronic signature systems
All in all, eight years of successful partnership resulted in a number of great products not only for GAIN Capital, but also for one of its acquisitions as well - City Index, whose team we power too.
Frontend: Angular, Knockout.js, Highchart/Highstock
Backend: .NET, ASP.NET MVC, Lightstreamer, SignalR
Mobile: CoreData Framework, AFNetworking, CocoaPods, Moya, Alamofire, Result Framework
QA tools: Selenium WebDriver, Microsoft SQL Server, WCF Test Client ,TestFlight, XCode