Effective: June 19, 2017
Reception and Collection of Information
1. Non-Personally-Identifying Information
Through the use of the Services you provide us with general non-personally-identifying information such as the browser type, referring site, the date and time of each visitor request. Our purpose in collecting such information is to better understand how our services are used and to maintain proper functionality of the website or the mobile application.
2. Personal Information
Through the use of the Services you may provide us with some personally-identifying information that may include your first and last name, birthdate, education, contact information (mobile phone number and skype name), corporate information (department, group, location, employment date, photo). In each case, we collect such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of your interaction with the website or the mobile application.
iTechArt.SMG Mobile may also collect and access the following information:
- Contacts information. With your permission, the mobile application can read and modify your contacts and directly call phone numbers.
- Photos/media/files and storage information. With your permission, the mobile application can read, modify or delete the contents of your USB storage.
- Application usage information. This is an information about how you are accessing and using the mobile application, which may include the receipt of data from the Internet, the view of network connections, full network access, sync settings.
- Account information. The mobile application creates an account and sets a password.
3. Log data
When you use the Services our servers automatically record information, including information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website or your mobile application sends when you use it. This log data may include your Internet Protocol address, your browser type and settings, the date and time of your use of the Services, information about your browser configuration and plug-ins, language preferences, and cookie data.
Cookies are small text files sent by us to your computer and from your computer or mobile device to us each time you visit our website. They are unique to your account or your browser. Session-based cookies last only while your browser is open and are automatically deleted when you close your browser. Persistent cookies last until you or your browser deletes them or until they expire.
Some cookies are associated with your account and personal information in order to remember that you are logged in. Other cookies are not tied to your account but are unique and allow us to carry out customization and to improve user experience.
iTechArt.SMG Mobile sets and accesses our own cookies operated by iTechArt.SMG Mobile.
Protection and Use of Personal Information
We use the collected information as reasonably necessary to provide, maintain and improve the Services we provide to the users.
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password and data stored on our website and device application.
We disclose personally-identifying information only to those of our employees, holding companies that need that information in order to process it on our behalf or to provide the Services and have agreed not to disclose it to others.
The Company may also disclose the collected information as follows:
- During changes to our business structure. If we engage in a merger, acquisition, reorganization, sale of some or all of iTechArt Group's assets, financing, acquisition of all or a portion of our business, a similar transaction or proceeding, or steps in contemplation of such activities (e.g. due diligence).
- To comply with laws. To comply with legal or regulatory requirements and to respond to lawful requests, court orders and legal process.
We take various steps to protect information you provide to us against loss, misuse, and unauthorized access or disclosure. These steps take into account the sensitivity of the information we collect, process and store, and the current state of technology.
We also recommend that you take additional steps towards protecting yourself and your personal information, such as keeping your login information and passwords secret.
Last update: June 19, 2017