When out-of-the-box Salesforce tools can’t do the job, iTechArt steps in as your go-to Salesforce service provider.Get started
Salesforce consulting: Blending cloud expertise
Marketing and AdTech
Putting Salesforce to work
As a Salesforce consulting partner, we create a CRM roadmap for success with a blow-by-blow list of cloud, product, and application integrations. Here is how we ensure that Salesforce — powered by standard or custom-build functionality — performs at scale.
Accelerate cloud adoption and digital transformation by sharing pains, vision of Salesforce environment, and business-critical products or clouds you’re planning to onboard.
As a result of deep Salesforce ecosystem assessments, the Salesforce consultants provide a detailed optimization roadmap along with KPIs and measurement plans — all designed to streamline Cloud adoption.
As a Salesforce development company, we customize and configure the system so you can take advantage of your data while putting automation at scale. From early-stage conception to final execution — our team of functional consultants is here to accompany you to Salesforce success.
Testing plays a crucial role in ensuring that everything was done right and all business needs are met. From Unit to Regression testing, we make the validation process painless while ensuring the system addresses pre-agreed upon requirements.
Navigated by the best practices of Salesforce implementation and customization, we double-check that the delivered solution will be up and running at all times.
System release is not where our partnership ends. Our team continues adding enhancements and new features to increase the delivered Salesforce solution ROI.
2. Salesforce consulting
6. Continuous innovation
Let’s get things rolling
We are flexible and respect our clients’ needs. Here is a list of cooperating models clients can settle upon when working with our team of Salesforce engineers.
- Full-time and highly-skilled engineers hand-picked in line with your project needs
- Comprehensive knowledge of client’s Salesforce ecosystem and existing business processes
- Flexible project scopes
Time and material
- High flexibility on project scope and requirements
- Development using Agile methodology
- Transparent pay-as-you-go pricing model
- 40, 80 or 120 hour packages to get professional Salesforce support whenever it’s required
- Use-as-you-need services
- Quick start and ramp up upon request
- Precise project cost from day 1 to day X of solution release
- Clearly defined and agreed upon deadlines before project kick-off
- Minimized project risks