Salesforce Sales Cloud
Tap into the advantages of Salesforce Sales Cloud
Salesforce Sales Cloud is all about speed — the speed of capturing new leads, speed of upselling and cross-selling existing accounts, and speed of closing opportunities in your pipeline. Chosen by thousands of market leaders, it helps companies unlock new efficiencies in a familiar market landscape and avoid losing revenues due to oversight and process delays.
With Salesforce Sales Cloud, your sales team will have 24/7 access to some of the best lead management tools on the market and will be able to leverage the immense potential of the Salesforce ecosystem for extra productivity benefits.
The Sales Cloud brings a lot to the table:
- Highly customized client “touches” and pitches
- State-of-the-art opportunity management
- Deep automation of all sales workflows
- Instant access to accurate sales projections
- Increased productivity of the sales team
- Steady revenue growth through higher conversions and shorter sales cycles
- Best-in-class technical support
Top Sales Cloud featuresStreamlined contact management Know who’s who in your key client accounts. Keep a full history of your past communications, draw valuable insights from social media posts, and share contacts with colleagues with a few clicks. Easy access to relevant sales data Use the Sales Cloud to provide your sales personnel with a fast track to the company-wide storage of sales artifacts: marketing materials, rate cards, case studies, references, and more. Process Builder for effective workflows Customize your Sales Cloud workflows to match your business reality and boost the productivity of your sales team through automation, reduced process delays, and better coordination of efforts. Einstein for AI-based forecasting Take your data under control and leverage the power of AI-driven business analytics for accurate forecasting of potential business outcomes, as well as intelligent lead and opportunity management. Flexible, multi-layer reporting Make your sales process visible across the board by creating comprehensive, easy-to-read dashboards, custom data views, and various reports for day-to-day progress monitoring and executive reviews. Salesforce Mobile Give your sales reps the tools they need to access important data on the go, update statuses, view reports, and work with contacts, leads, and opportunities right in the field.
Which Sales Cloud edition is right for you?
- The most affordable version of the Sales Cloud, it supports lead, account and opportunity management, and provides access to a shared knowledge base, yet limits the number of users to 10.
- This edition extends the functionality of the Essentials version by adding the support of SLAs and entitlements, rule-based lead scoring, as well as more customizability and extensibility.
- The most balanced edition of the Sales Cloud, it has every feature of the Professional version plus advanced API and process automation support, customizable reporting, and case management.
- The most expensive and yet the most functional edition of the Sales Cloud that comes with 24/7 technical support and pre-configuration services included in the bundle.
Your project from ideation to live
iTechArt provides a complete range of services required for planning, designing, customizing and implementing bespoke Sales Cloud features and fully configured Salesforce instances of any complexity.
A sales automation platform for your industry
No matter the business type, every organization can benefit from the Sales Cloud and its impressive set of features. As your needs expand and Salesforce starts playing an increasingly important role in your sales operations, you can always upgrade to a more functional edition or resort to customizations to streamline your workflows and close more deals.
Travel & Hospitality