Salesforce Service Cloud Implementation
Salesforce Service Cloud: Capabilities
Named a CRM industry leader by Gartner Research for 12 consecutive years, the Salesforce Service Cloud enables your customers to reach out for help and support faster, efficiently, at any time, anywhere. By tapping into their history of purchases and complaints, the Service Cloud tailors the service experience based on their exact needs, increasing customer satisfaction, loyalty, and ultimately retention.
- 35% increase in customer satisfaction
- 22% decrease in support cost
- 26% increase in customer retention
- 28% increase in agent productivity
- 31% faster case resolution
Why work with iTechArt
The array of efficient solutions offered by the Salesforce Service Cloud features is a sure-fire way to keep your customers, yours.Omnichannel approach Your Service Cloud support can reach customers via web, email, phone, social media, video chats, and any other communication channel you can think of. Case management The case management system provides you with the entire timeline of the support process and automatically assigns the best agent based on your predefined parameters, thereby greatly improving first-contact resolution. Service console and analytics Your service agents and managers are empowered by a comprehensive overview of support cases, complete with states, records, and history, that in turn provide you with all sorts of stats to evaluate the quality of your support’s performance on a case-by-case basis. Knowledge base From wiki-style knowledge articles to full customer profiles, your support team has everything at hand to provide meaningful guidance to whichever client requires help. Live Agent Approach your customers in real time, with a real support agent, to help them in a direct and interactive way. The smart chat allows small teams to engage with multiple clients at the same time, with supervisors able to guide agents with tips invisible to customers, and chat feedback capture for future training and improvement.
Packages for every business endeavor
- Basic features (omnichannel, case management, service console, knowledge base) - Up to 10 users.
- The Essentials edition for unlimited users, plus: SLAs and entitlements, field service, extensibility, and further customization options.
- The Professional edition, plus: Advanced case management, extra reporting features, routine automation, and API/data integration with external systems.
- The Enterprise edition, plus: 24/7 support and complete configuration services.
Areas of domain expertise
Providing solutions to unicorns requires us to be more than one-trick ponies. Our devs know how to supply for a handful of B2C industries :)