Salesforce for real estate
A must-have tool for
a real estate pro
More than 87% of the top-earning real estate agents use a CRM to manage their deals, listings, and customers. Salesforce is a fitting solution for many of them. With its extensive feature set, robust integrations, and solid reputation, it was rightfully crowned the “Best Advanced CRM for Real Estate” by PCMag.
Good CRM software can make a realtor up to 100% more productive. And Salesforce, with its powerful automation, leads the pack. Automated follow-ups, convenient relationship management, and detailed reporting will help you close more deals and leave customers happy.
Realtors top choice
Salesforce is by far the most popular CRM in the world, with 20% of the global market share. It’s a CRM of choice for real estate agents because of its powerful automation capabilities, detailed reporting, and intuitive design.
Thanks to its reputation and its tight-knit community of users, Salesforce is poised to get even further ahead of its competitors.
- Salesforce adoption will be on the rise as the company is constantly hiring more staff to deal with more customers.
- Salesforce products keep getting new features.
- More native integrations are expected because of new acquisitions (e.g. Slack).
- Salesforce’s strong reputation helps overcome executive resistance.
- The variety of Salesforce’s products (Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud, etc.) makes it a turnkey solution for many real estate businesses.
- Salesforce’s solid customer service helps retain contracts.
- Rich customer acquisition and retention capabilities
- Automated communication tools for lead nurturing and handling of routine tasks
- Ability to access your information from anywhere
- Management of dozens of contracts in one place
- Thorough and easy-to-understand reporting
- Personalization features for better customer experience
A business success toolbox
Salesforce offers a suite of products with a different focus depending on what types of marketing, sales, or customer service activities you need to cover. If still undecided, we will help you find the right set of features in line with your workflows.
- You need to automatically get listings data from multiple sources
- Scheduling calls and meetings with prospective customers takes too much time
- Preparing and filing documents has become tedious
All your customer data, including recordings of previous interactions, will be stored in one place. Less time will be spent on warming up leads.
- It takes too long for your staff to respond to inquiries
- The customers keep asking the same questions over and over
- You want to improve customer satisfaction and get more referrals
Chatbots will be able to answer the routine questions, while your agents will have more time for complex cases and promising leads.
Marketing Cloud or Pardot
- You have many advertising channels and have to manage each one separately
- Calculating ROI and finding growth areas is too complicated
- Lead nurturing takes too much time and effort
You will be able to manage all your marketing activities in one system, monitor its efficiency, and have the system take over much of the nurturing process.
- The business conditions favor creating a loyal community of customers and partners
- Your website’s engagement stats are below your expectations
- You need a platform where your real estate agents can easily communicate with customers
You'll have a single system to manage your partners, employees, and customers. And a social platform for your customers and agents to conduct all their communications.
Six simple steps to Salesforce success
With extensive experience in both Salesforce implementation and the real estate domain, we have a clear plan for making your project a success. This is how we approach the process: