QA and testing
Mobile testing To make sure your mobile app is ready to hit the world, we provide a robust set of application testing services, including interrupt, connectivity, compatibility and compliance testing. Whatever the device or screen, no bug will stand a chance with our rich test lab and well-equipped team. Performance testing We see that your application remains intact regardless of the number of users and data volumes it has to withstand. And if it doesn’t, we don’t just pinpoint but help you solve the problem. Test automation Cut your software development costs by launching full-cycle test automation for your project, whether it’s web, mobile or desktop. Thanks to our predeveloped tools and well-oiled processes, we are ready to kick off in just several days. Manual testing We are a QA company that makes the most of the brilliant testing talent when automation does not pay off. And getting the end user’s mindset is where these people really rock.
Our approach, your benefits
- Complete skillset: you might sweat blood while trying to find testers who really know what works and what doesn’t. Luckily, we have already done it for you.
- Short time-to-value: with our team on board, you have all the testing expertise and tools needed for your project. No need to learn tools, look for alternatives or build frameworks from scratch. We have you covered.
- Complexity is not a stopper: however complex your applications is, we’ll find the optimal tools to tackle this challenge.
- Getting the why’s: instead of simply finding out what’s wrong, we go for why it’s wrong in the first place.
- Actionable takeaway: once we are done, you get a comprehensive report as well as our recommendations on how to fix bugs and make your solution even better.
As a quality assurance company, we do our best to stay on the cutting edge of testing to create solutions that are ready to respond to the challenges of today and tomorrow.
Tools/Frameworks: Selenium, Cucumber, SpecFlow, WatiN, JUnit, NUnit, Appium, SoapUI, MS Visual Studio.
Continuous integration: MS Visual Studio TFS, TeamCity, Atlassian Bamboo, Jenkins, CruiseControl
Reporting: Tag Bus Data
Performance testing: Apache JMeter, JProfiler, NProfiler, Microsoft Visual Studio Ultimate Edition