Why iTechArt is your cybersecurity ally
Companies across various industries sometimes don't assess the risks that come with the adoption of data-driven policies, emerging technologies, and remote working. Well-versed in most domains, we continuously track relevant market trends, encouraging companies to adapt to changes without changing their direction.
A security audit is conducted in line with the latest cybersecurity standards (GDPR, OWASP, HIPAA, etc.), culminating in an in-depth report that lists performed activities and issues classified by severity. To maximize clients' experience, we grant free access to iTechArt's proprietary tools.
Security audit packages
Like your own health check-up, audits must happen at least once a year to ensure only positive momentum for all stakeholders. To make it possible, we've already prepared some extended security audit packages that match your company size, goals, and desired outcomes.
- Assess the feasibility of the current security strategy
- Compliance or specific security requirements (from clients or investors)
- System was cracked/penetrated
- Need to define main system vulnerabilities
- Lack of resources to cover breaches
- Immediate assistance in bridging security gaps
- Your system is in the active development stage and there’s a need to keep a high-security bar (industry or business-specific requirements)
- Need to introduce profound security procedures
Your security audit roadmap